How do I see next year?

For support requests (and discussion) by users of the Holiday Letting System.
To prevent SPAM, registrations are approved only for users. (Send us an email before registering if you have a good reason and are not a user). Remember, you can view the forum without registering.

Moderator:bblake

bblake
Site Admin
How do I see next year?

Post by bblake » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:38 pm

This was asked by a user a few years ago.

Q: I have bookings coming in for next year already (it is currently March). But the dates in the bookings window only go to the end of this year. How can I see the following year?
A: The Status Window normally displays two years: the current year and the following year. However during the first quarter of a new year, this rule changes and you see the previous year and the current year. This option was chosen as, in many case, you still need to look at last years bookings during the first 3 months of the new year, as you work on accounts or on queries relating to a recent booking. On 1st April the default view will change to show the current and following years. For those taking bookings in the following year you only need click the next year icon (or select Navigate / forward one year) to change.